October 08, 2009

Something...that i just realized...

October 08, 2009
well, today i went to school(heck alot of my friends ask me...why DO I come to school when I don't even have any papers to do XD)
Didn't think much about it.... Was feeling ok, of course.
After we were sent to our temporary classroom(the Form 5's were given Blok B room's like the Physics Lab, Chemistry lab, etc.) to do our paper(of course i didn't have any papers...that's why alot of people ask XDDD) so I went to the Library to catch on some work..

Suddenly...
She appeared...*snaps finger* like that...i think my heart skipped a beat..
well, both of us decided to stay in the Library(mostly ccause I wanted to finish sorting out my tuition papers, which was suppose to do yesterday but..you know..Raz's problem)
SO she started to read some books while I did my work...chatted a bit with her..then came the awkward silence..luckily i had work to keep me busy...
after a while, Amir came in...i manage to finish half my work and thought= hey, if they don't have anything to do..why dont I give them something XD
so i gave Amir a few Add maths questions while she got moden maths ones...

felt hungry, went to canteen with her...ate and discussed a few stuffs with her(about Raz and her problem, family problem, etc.). Finished and went back to Library...

jumping to the walking home part...
talked with her...
reached her home...said goodbye to her..and ran back to school... on the way...i realized...that she is really likes another guy...
i better get out of the way...I'm not good enough for her anyway ^^ I'm a nobody...
will continue again...

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket