October 07, 2009

A chance of a life time....

October 07, 2009
....
...wow...
=___=;;
yup....that's how I feel rite now...
here's a short story abt what had happened last nite when me, my mom and dad sat down to eat dinner(at about 9.00pm i think)...
my mom manage to got to the AFS place and whent to talk to the person who called me...(I think her name was Azrin..yeah i guess that's right)
anyway, point is...I got a place in going to Japan(yeah~!!!! XDD) the place that i wanted to go...but i did not manage to get the scholarship... *sigh*=__=;;
so now, I have to pay at least :-
=============================================================
RM24000++
........
=======================================================

you know what happened at school today...?
met Raz..and she was crying...
it's about her best friend that she loved, who lives in Australia, Caelum(sorry, i dont know how to spell his name...but i call him Kalim..i think)
he has pancreatic cancer...and only has less than a month too live...
Raz reallt did love him...wanted to show everything about Malaysia...
looks like it will but just a dream...
yeah...well, continue later...

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket