March 14, 2010

Countdown has begun.

March 14, 2010
Peace be upon you, reader ^^
*chuckles* Sorry I havent post at all the past .^^;; I have been somewhat busy... Mostly it's just because I get too absorbed to the internet that I forget to stop at times =___=;;
Well, I manage to curbed that stupid habit of mine that I happen to get when I have nothing to do...*sigh*
Ok now, there are many thing I want to say in this post...But I don't have tha much time, so I'll try my best ^^
Hey, guess what?? I finally manage to khatam the Al-Quran~!!!! XDDDDD
Alhamdulillah~~~
I feeeeel so happy now~~~ XDDDD
Although I'm a bit ashamed at finishing it now cause I'm old, but I'm thankful to Allah s.w.t for giving me the chance to read or even hold the Holy Book, the Al-Quran...
So, my aim now is to re-read it and try to re-khatam when I'm over there in Japan.. :)


Ah yes..I havent told you guys yet, right?? ^^
Well, as you know that I've gotten a part in AFS(the exchange student program). Just a few days ago, I got the placement of my host family and host school!!!! XDDDD

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket