January 08, 2010

Unfinished business...

January 08, 2010
Peace be upon you readers. ^^

*sigh* I guess today's post won't be that much long...cause I havent even finished the previous ones(well, only some are complete). I know, I know...I procrastinate... =3=;;
Will try to finish as much as possible(AMAP) today...

Oh yeah, you know what??
I started to mengaji(which means something like studying the Qur'an) again.
[Official date = 6th Jan 2010] 
Starting back from start.. +__=;; *sigh* man..If I wanna go to Japan this year, I gonna have to finish the whole Qur'an in 2 and a half months. OK, so I will go mengaji in the afternoon after Zohor around 3-3.15PM(which is about right now =___=;;) and after Maghrib (right after prayers). Conveniently, the ustaz's house is quite near the mosque. Narzeen also goes mengaji with me, but always after Maghrib(his usually at the mosque for maghrib prayers)...

lol... by the way...
Yesterday me and him went to the nearest cyber cafe(CC), which is called STDN, to go play a few games. But turns out, the games there are not that much... =__=;; It was purely wasting time and money...*sigh* I will remind myself not to do that again...

Oh yeah!! Yesterday morning I got my Hayate Ayasaki butler suit XDDDD Did a bit of camwhoring with it...but didn't get it correct though... =___=;;
Here are the ones that i think are ok... ^^;;




 Now all I need is..
 1. The red necktie that Hayate always wear...
2. His blue wig( *sigh* Janice~sama is still having problems with the kastam and she hasn't replied my e-mails and messeges to her...I hope she's ok..)
3. [Maybe..still working on it] My katana complete with scabbard and hilt protector(re-improved)
3. [Same as above] Apron and tea set

Yup...the list above is still in progress...
Will work on is ASAP. ^^


Ok, guys...I really need to go now...
Need to go and mengaji now. ^^
Will update my previous posts later then..(heh, hope I don't procrastinate again XP)
And so, we go...

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket