December 31, 2009

A year full of memories, over...

December 31, 2009
Peace be upon you, readers. ^^
*chuckles* looks like...this year, 2009, is about to be over. In a about half an hour. Currently watching "High School Musical - The Concert" on Disney Channel(channel 615 on Astro). Heh, I know, I know...
Childish eh??

Well, it reminds me of the past. Many things that had happened to me, things that had made me more mature, more knowledgable about this world...* happily sighs* I guess...I had been a bit of a jerk when I was younger. Naive would be the correct word... *chuckles softly* ^_^

*sighs* huh, I don't know what else to write...maybe i should put in my thought a bit...
Ok, you see... I am really going to miss my school days. I'm going to Japan next year for my AFS(ABM) year program, so I'll be missing everyone here. Especially...her...
But of course, she has someone else. I wouldn't want to interfere... When someone is already owned, I would step aside...
I guess that's it about my feelings for her. By finishing writing this, the feeling will be buried down. Deep in my heart. And I think I'm happy about it... ^^

OK...5 mins left for 2009.
I'm going to stop writing now, and I pray, hope and wish, that next year would be a better year for me... :)

*chuckles* well, this is it...
Happy new year guys...^^
~Cheers,
Mohd. Firdaus "Ben" Khalili
[ Forgotten Butler ]
31 December 2009.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket